Sunday, October 17, 2010

The Second First Rube Goldberg Machine on Halo: Reach



On Sept 26th, xFEAR the DEERx released the second First Rube Goldberg Machine on Halo: Reach (or as he calls it, The First Legit Rube Goldberg Machine on Reach. 

In many ways, I think his is way better than the one I posted 12 days earlier, and I think it’s worth looking at.
While mine was definitely legit, I understand of course why he wanted to qualify his own.  But to be accurate he should have called it, The First Rube Goldberg Machine on Halo: Reach That Used More Than Two Dominos or The First Rube Goldberg Machine on Halo: Reach Other Than Ones That Just Barely Qualify As Rube Goldberg Machines or something like that.

Either way, having the Second Rube Goldberg Machine on Halo: Reach is a great achievement, and his set up is very elaborate and inventive.  It is pretty long but worth the patience required as it ends with an unexpected message that I really liked.

  
But all comedic opportunism aside, he did a fantastic job!  Excellent work, xFEAR the DEERx



His film is very cool.  I hope he does more and would be glad to feature them here.


No comments:

Post a Comment